The launch of the new Garmin Fenix 5 plus is now imminent (probably tomorrow June 18th) and we are seeing new images on some retailers.
The new Garmin Fenix 5 Plus is now confirmed with the anticipated enhancements:
- Garmin Pay
- Garmin Music
- Maps including Topo and Trendline
Hopefully too is a new antenna design as current Fenix 5 is reporting poor performance in this side (GPS sensibility, ANT+ dropouts, Bluetooth range with an iPhone…)
It seems that the organge version that was spotted last week on the Garmin Pay page is a « Titan » model.
Specs are :
- GPS Battery life: from 42h to 19h (max accuracy to lowest accuracy)
- Maximum battery life: 12 days
- Screen resolution: 240x240px (1.2″ display)
- GPS + Glonass + Galileo (as anticipated by some)
- Intelligent Training Control (is it the new Garmin Coach feature? – briefly added to a former Fenix 5 beta firmware and withdrawn since…)